Production Field Supervisor
Washington, D.C. – Metro Area
Ready to join one of the fastest growing home improvement companies in the DMV area? We have become one of Northern Virginia’s most reliable businesses and one of the most trusted contractors in the D.C. Metro.
Our dynamic, rapidly-growing company is looking for a Production Field Supervisor to join our team.
- Direct field supervision of all scheduled jobs.
- Have a clear understanding of the work to be performed.
- Ensure customers are kept informed during each project.
- Ensure all scopes of work are executed according Freddy and Son standards, and code, if applicable.
- Communicate with crew members and sub-contractors any information relevant to achieve a proper installation
- Inform customer of any change orders needed.
- Share security guidelines with crew members.
- Monitor and communicate change orders to the Production Manager.
- Pick up materials if needed.
- Take pictures and upload them into company CRM.
- Upload notes and customer feedback to company CRM.
- Conduct walkthrough with customer at completion of project.
- Make sure the sub-contractors keep the job as clean and organized as possible.
- Maintain good working relationships with other subcontractors, GC’s and owners.
- Communicate effectively with the crews and project managers.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Qualifications and Skills
- Prior Project Supervision experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Leadership abilities.
- Knowledge of construction industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of computers and tablets.
- Basic understanding of CRM use.
- English and Spanish speaker is a must.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, occassionally.
- Must be able to use ladder and get onto roofs.
- Must be comfortable driving to multiple job sites within a workday, company vehicle provided.
- Competitive compensation package, opportunity to grow and be promoted within the company
- Healthcare benefits included
- Friendly working environment
- Paid holidays, sick and personal days
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Opportunity to earn bonuses based on performance
*Please submit your resume.
Thank you for applying to Freddy & Son Roofing!