Washington, D.C. – Metro Area
Ready to join one of the fastest growing home improvement companies in the DMV area? We have become one of Northern Virginia’s most reliable businesses and one of the most trusted contractors in the D.C, MD area.
Our dynamic, rapidly-growing company is looking for a Project Superintendent to join our team.
- Coordinate scheduling of subcontractors to complete each project timely.
- Coordinate material deliveries and plan ahead.
- Create daily log of visitors, job actions performed, materials delivered, and problems resolved on the job site
- Safety coordination- weekly toolbox talks
- Attend site progress meetings weekly
- Make sure the subcontractors keep the job as clean and organized as possible.
- Maintain good working relationships with other subcontractors, GC’s and owners.
- Communicate effectively with the crews and project managers.
- Deliver the jobs according to schedule
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Qualifications and Skills
- Great communication skills and leadership abilities are a must.
- Attention to detail
- Blueprint reading and interpretation
- Good time management skills
- Experience using CRM or project management systems (Procore) a plus but training will be provided.
- Able to commute to different job sites if needed.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs, walk, climb, stoop, kneel and use arms and hands to reach, grasp, and manipulate objects
- Competitive compensation package, opportunity to grow and be promoted within the company
- Healthcare benefits included
- Friendly working environment
- Paid holidays, sick and personal days
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Opportunity to earn bonuses based on performance
*Please submit your resume.
Thank you for applying to Freddy & Son Roofing!